The hardest part of exercise

@sallypup (27106)
Moses Lake, Washington
The hardest exercise ever invented is brain cell manipulation. Just cause I walked once last week does not mean its time to sit on the couch for the rest of my days. Nope. I said out loud that I would drive me and the pups into town to walk with hubby on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. I need to honor that out loud statement. Tonight we did it. Again. I put the pup's chain collars around their necks, grabbed their leads and when hubby emerged from his work, we all headed out on to the sidewalk. Big Leah paced on my left side, Sally in the middle and hubby on the right outside. Team work. Big Leah did well. No choking on the chain. I had some cheese bits for the pups. Three times on our mile trek I had them sit. They sat in correct position and pop! Cheesy treat. Guess what? Wednesday is next.
I did zumba last night and I will do it again in an hour and then have my shower. I want to lose some weight
@sallypup (27106)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@sharon6345 Yay you!! I wish I could do vigorous exercise like that. For sure I can stand to lose some flab.
@sallypup I can't do much but I still do what little I can. thanks.
@sallypup (27106)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@sharon6345 I wish my town had a pool for adults as well as kids. Walking in water is the safest way to exercise cause the joints are protected.
Good luck with your plan. I am forever procrastinating
@sallypup (27106)
• Moses Lake, Washington
Thanks, @paigea. Its Wednesday and the temps are pretty balmy though its cloudy. The pups and I are headed in to walk sooner than later.
The hardest part is to start.
@sallypup (27106)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@marlina I got that but to continue, day after day. To never say uncle! That is hard.