How would you like to get a new hair style for your dog ?

collie, dog, pet, hair style, fun
Hong Kong
I sometimes see many funny hair style with the dogs on the street. I think it must be expensive to fix a new hair style for the dogs since it is one way that the pet shops will make money with . I never have a dog, so I am not sure the price of those new hair style. But I think it is fun to have someone to share about their experiences to me. Share with me then and I would appreciate it if you do so.
@danny1971 (1728)
• Church Hill, Tennessee
My dog has short hair so there will be no way that she could get a haircut
Ha ha, that would save lots of money.
@danny1971 (1728)
• Church Hill, Tennessee
@cacay1 (32536)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@danny1971, hehehehehe what a moment of happiness.
We rescued three toy poodles and their haircuts were expensive. We did not get fancy haircuts for them and insisted on the "puppy cut" which is just a trim. Our dog Molly has a double coat and we take her three times a year to have her hair trimmed. Molly's haircuts do not cost as must as the cuts for the poodles.
three dogs ? Ha ha , must be excited and more happiness in the family. I think you do need lots of energy to take care of all these three pets. well, as long as you enjoy it. It is good .
@wildlittlefan doags are good friends of human.I think it is true in a certain way.
@cacay1 (32536)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
Wow, what a sexy and lovely dog in your post. I have 4 pet dogs when I was in college,but my dogs never had tasted new hair cut hehehehehe.