My drawers are messy again.

@amnabas (10309)
Karachi, Pakistan
Does your drawers gets messy in no time? Well I always suffer through this problem. I plan to keep them organised and tidy up but they keep on clutter and messy in no time. I am sick of organizing them.
@hostessman (9582)
• Tucson, Arizona
No they don't. I manage to always get to the bathroom befor there is any kind of a mess..
@pgntwo (21737)
• Derry, Northern Ireland
That is one set of drawers you don't want to be rummaging around in, certainly!
I have no skills at organizing drawers. And, like you, when I do organize them, they are messed up in no time. For my underwear and sock drawer, I took 3 plastic grocery bags, put bras in one, socks in another, and undies in another. That drawer has remained organized for months due to the grocery-bag method.
@amnabas (10309)
• Karachi, Pakistan
I do the same but what about those tiny stuffs like pins buttons threads clips etc?
• Midland, Michigan
@amnabas over here we have compartment type plastic containers that mainly get used for fishing lures and stuff, but others use it for beads, stones and you could put all your office supply and other little things in them, if they're available over there. Otherwise, you could use shoe boxes and make your own compartments somehow.
@Scindhia (1944)
• Chennai, India
I have faced the same issue too. How much ever I clean, I end up with a messy drawer. Its frustrating. Luckily my husband is good at organizing things.
@sofssu (14451)
Happens all the time with my kitchen shelves.. Most of my time goes in organizing stuff.
@MGjhaud (20696)
not really. i like them tidy. but my side table is the worst. i just cant seem to keep it clean for a day haha.. i put food on it, water, books, chargers, tablets and so much more.
We learned in Grade 5 in the Domestic Economy Class that "each thing has its place" I never forgot that.
@nomus24g (23658)
I pity u.....but i boast about my organizing skills, when it comes to drawers & office desk...i keep it unbelievably clean n tidy :)
@pgntwo (21737)
• Derry, Northern Ireland
Drawers is also a colloquial term for women's underwear in the UK. In case you wonder about one of the responses to this post...
@rina110383 (24095)
Make it a habit to clean your drawers at the end of the day--that way you won't accumulate clutter.
@Marcyaz (35651)
I have one drawer that was really messy and I finally cleaned it out and threw away a lot of old papers that are no longer any good. My other drawers I pretty much keep up to date with.