Day 2 - dinner

@ElicBxn (59954)
We were bad. We hadn't finished out shopping, so we drove over to Sam's and on the way home we stopped at Schlotzsky’s for sandwiches. Not on our diet, I know, but since we only had our leftovers for breakfast, we went for it. I had a small cheese original, that's my norm, and the roomie had a small roast beef and cheese. Yeah, too much, but we didn't eat any chips, just a pickle spear.
• Lakewood, Colorado
No chips is a good idea El. Good luck to you keep going. I did not do too badly today.
@ElicBxn (59954)
I think that, considering we only ate twice today, we really didn't do too badly.
• Lakewood, Colorado
@ElicBxn Yes you sound like me El..I say not bad really lolz
That sounds like a good lunch that you had.
@ElicBxn (59954)
it was our supper, about 6, we didn't eat lunch/mid-day meal...
That sounds healthy if you too had roast beef sandwiches . . . type o's thrive on lean, natural, meat like beef and pork
@ElicBxn (59954)
I had a cheese one, since I'm allergic to meat and only will eat beef - my worse one - once a week..
Are you actually 'allergic' to it OR is the proteins (called lectins) in (found in all meats but maybe certain meats) cause metabolic upset ? There is a difference . . . @ElicBxn
@ElicBxn (59954)
@enlightenedpsych2 I'm actually allergic. If I eat meat too often, and that is, for example, beef more than once a week, it increases my inflammations (my reaction to most meats.) I eat beef and pork once a week. I will eat chicken and/or turkey the other days, like one twice and the other three times. I don't often get lamb, but I try to limit that to once a week, and now I have 6 pieces in the freezer for the next month and a half...