I guess most of the folks that I talk to on here, ain't online tonight

@danny1971 (1730)
Church Hill, Tennessee
Seems like they're not since they're not answering my discussions. IDK where they are, I reckon they're busy doing something tonight. Bummer....
I had to lay lay down to rest my migraine. It's not working for me but it sure worth the try.
@danny1971 (1730)
• Church Hill, Tennessee
OMGosh, I'm so sorry to hear that you have a migraine right now. My ex wife had those things like crazy, and it got so bad on her, that she had to have all of the lights off, and everything off, in complete silence to try to get it to go away. I hate that for ya, and hope that ya feel better soon.
@danny1971 I been laying in the dark off and on all night. I tell you this kind of pain is crazy. I just wanted to get some online work done so, I kept trying little by little. I had this bad pain since last night.
@danny1971 (1730)
• Church Hill, Tennessee
@sharon6345 Oh wow. That is so not good. I hope that you get to feeling a little bit better so that you can do some online work tonight.
• Lakewood, Colorado
Im here for a lil bit Danny. Cant sleep or concentrate to watch movies. Had a helluva day I tell you. I hope you doing good friend.
@danny1971 (1730)
• Church Hill, Tennessee
Not too good Ma'am. Had a round about tonight at work. Found out that the store manager dropped my hours for this girl that quit, and than the store manager hires her back before Monday even freaking starts. Really pissed me off tonight. Excuse my language. But, that's been my day today. :(
• Lakewood, Colorado
@danny1971 I just read about that fiasco..nah stand up to them if you have any alternative at all Danny get the heck outta it and if you can only that is..i know you need a job but man that is low wot they done.
@danny1971 (1730)
• Church Hill, Tennessee
@TiarasOceanView Yes Ma'am that was totally low of her to do me like that. It really pissed me off tonight too. I'm still upset about it, but, trying to calm down though.
Well I was in the middle of a heated discussion at the time you wrote this but I popped over now just to say good night to ya and have a great Tuesday
@danny1971 (1730)
• Church Hill, Tennessee
Thank you @enlightenedpsych2 I hope that you have a good night tonight, and a great Tuesday as well. I'm thinking about calling it the night tonight since I'm so tired tonight. Had a long day today.
I just hope mom sleeps well and is much better rested so my Tuesday can be a good day, if not she'll be cranky and well then it can be down hill if I don't up her spirit ! @danny1971 good night
@danny1971 (1730)
• Church Hill, Tennessee
@enlightenedpsych2 I understand how that is. I've had to dealt with senior citizens like that too.
@FourWalls (9520)
I have a cold, sorry. BTW, are you near that rockslide on I-75?
@danny1971 (1730)
• Church Hill, Tennessee
That's in Ashville, NC, right? I think I know where I-75 is though.
@FourWalls (9520)
@danny1971 -- no, I-75 is in Tennessee. It goes through Knoxville.
@danny1971 (1730)
• Church Hill, Tennessee
@FourWalls oh OK I'm near Knoxville but live about 2 hours away from there
@sjvg1976 (13927)
You can talk to me till those people don't return here.
@danny1971 (1730)
• Church Hill, Tennessee
it's just about my freaking job tonight that I found out. You might wanna check out the post that I started titled "Today at work". It will describe everything that happened tonight.
@sjvg1976 (13927)
@danny1971 ok let me check it out.
@danny1971 (1730)
• Church Hill, Tennessee
@dazzledlady (1626)
Hehehe everyone needs a day off sometimes :). Dont worry they will be back to interact with you again.
@danny1971 (1730)
• Church Hill, Tennessee
Oh, I know. Just had a rough day today, and wanted someone to talk to about it. LOL Thanks for your response though. :)
@danny1971 oh well .... Im at work and cant stay on my lot all the time . I hope you find someone who could listen to how you had a bad day.
@danny1971 (1730)
• Church Hill, Tennessee
@dazzledlady Yeah, I was at work too, and so, I know how it is that you cannot be on the site that long. Have to be back at work. :)