Dream Talk

I hate it when my brain makes me dream about my ex months after the break up. I hate it as much as the dreams where you get chased by someone holding a knife. Can you share a scary or any unforgettable dream of yours?
@kevin1877uk (36942)
I have some not nice dreams or did, not had any for sometime now fingers crossed.
Then it's a good thing that you stopped having bad dreams.
@kevin1877uk (36942)
@YannaNeko It sure it, I don't know why I was having them in the first place but over the last 4/5 I'm not had one.
@kevin1877uk Maybe some reason of it is stress or anxiety. I didn't have bad dreams in a while as well. I'm glad :)
There was a very long bridge that my parents drove across in the town where I grew up. As a kid, and sometimes even now, I dream about having to crawl across that long bridge while it sways back and forth. I have a huge fear of heights and that bridge was way up there over that water.
That's scary indeed. I remember having dreams where I have to climb on a long ladder but it collapses before I reach the top. Did you make it to the other side on your dream?
• Calgary, Alberta
I had a disgusting dream of me making love with an ugly celebrity I hate.