How do you feel if your post has no response?

@anh101 (1391)
I am curious to learn why and why not My lot discussion got a lot of responses I've come to the section of discussion with no response. Part of thing that I don't know to how to respond on the topics. I've got some of the discussions with no response and at first, I feel sad about it, then I get it cleared away since I don't want my lot to get a burden on the host. What about you? How do you feel and what do you do with your interactions?
@ida123 (6336)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
After I submit my discussions, I'm going to make interactions to some of my other co lotters, so that they'll know I'm online and I don't leave my discussion without any response, as long as I can read someone's discussions, I'll respond it. What do I feel? well, it really hurt and sad but I'll try my best and do some way to solve it.
@anh101 (1391)
@ida123 after you interact with other my lotters they will reply your posts I know but there is a chance that any of your discussions wont get response? For me I don't feel hurt, I just feel I'm not good at it and time may teach me to be better
@louievill (12127)
@anh101 Yes that is good attitude and I am sure you will learn very fast. Some times they want to respond but they just have nothing to say or cannot identify with the topic, keep it up and do not give up
@ida123 (6336)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@anh101 Yes, all of us here might encounter this situation but don't be discourage if no one will respond you, still do make another discussion until they can see you, making another discussion and see it that it is good to respond.
@dpk262006 (46600)
It usually does not happen that if I start a post it remains unanswered. It may be there under the category 'no response' for a short while but sooner or later my friends contribute towards my post. It is sad to hear that you started some posts which did not fetch any response. You need to keep in mind that topic of your discussion should be such that others could relate to it.
@anh101 (1391)
@dpk262006 thanks for the advice, i think i should research more when posting
@dpk262006 (46600)
@anh101 - You are welcome. Yes, it is better to check the depth of your topic before posting.
@anh101 (1391)
@dpk262006 yeah i will
@else34 (10781)
• New Delhi, India
@anh101,Honestly speaking,I get badly shocked and feel depressed.Ignored and left alone.I remember the day when a post by me in Bubblews failed to receive a single response.Fortunately I have not undergone this experience in Mylot so far.Still when I write a post for Mylot and submit it,apprehensions grip my heart.What if it gets no response....You can understand.Lol !!
@anh101 (1391)
@else34 you are very emotional. i am also emotional but sometimes i try to hide it somewhere and continue going
@else34 (10781)
• New Delhi, India
@anh101 But I do not need to hide it,because nobody other than myself here is interested in writing or sites like Mylot.Nobody knows or even concerned about what I do on this site everyday or what I have earned here.Lol !!
@anh101 (1391)
@else34 yeah as long as its good money then no need to worry. God protects the good
@pgiblett (6690)
That is curious. I would characterise (from my own observation) the following reasons for no response: 1 - Very bad use of English, so bad it cannot be understood. 2 - The contribution leaves nothing to be added (I like it and move on). 3 - it is about a topic that is very boring. 4 - "Good Morning", "Good night" posts I don't even open. 5 - Poetry, I like and move on. In everything I write I do so for comments, comments show me that I have reached the heart of the reader.
@anh101 (1391)
@pgiblett thank you Peter, You do comment on my posts which means my post is still understandable. thank you
@pgiblett (6690)
@anh101 We all make mistakes, even native English speakers. I have a long history of dealing with the quirks of Indian's tackling English, even some with Chinese and their approach to English. Not much experience with Vietnamese. You write reasonably well, with a few small errors. Take a look at a recent blog post about quirks of English.
With the English language being used by in excess of 2.1 billion people around the globe it has become, arguably, the most popular language on the planet, yet when we look around the globe we can s…
@anh101 (1391)
@pgiblett thank you. I know it's hard to be good at writing but im trying to be better
So you mean when you do not get any comments you are deleting the post? I would just leave it up and hope that eventually someone will read it and respond. I find it disappointing when I get little or no responses. I love the interaction I get on my posts. Some people look specifically for posts that have no comments and will comment on them. I have done that a lot in the past.
@anh101 (1391)
@shaggin yeah. Mostly i dont start a discussion if i dont have any idea to say. When my post dont get any reply i will clean it up since I dont want to hang it there.
@anh101 Don't bother deleting it. I would just leave it and know that someone will comment on it eventually. Funny enough I just got a comment on a post I wrote back in 2010 that didn't have any responses. It was about cuticles. I didn't even realize it was my post. I was reading it thinking that the situation had happened to me as well. When I saw my photo on it I thought someone had hacked into my account and wrote it. Then I realized it was an old post of mine haha.
@anh101 (1391)
@shaggin it sometimes happen with me. Are we living fast and furious?
@kaka135 (13187)
I think different people have different interests, so some of my topics might not interest others. For those discussions that have no response, I think the writers might still be very new in mylot and did not interact with others, or their discussions really do not show they are open for discussion. I have come across some discussions that obviously show that the writers just want to come here and earn quick money, but not really contributing or interacting with others, I might just ignore those.
@anh101 (1391)
Yeah, those people just dont know how mylot work. I dont hope to earn quick Online since i never seen any programs that allow to earn quick
@kaka135 (13187)
@anh101 Even if there is, the site might not be able to sustain for long. I think Bubblews was like this. Though I'd like to earn some extra money online, I'd prefer to have a friendly community where I can always participate, have fun for long time.
@Porcospino (16476)
• Denmark
I have started more than 800 discussions and I have a few discussions without any responses. When it happens I get a little disappointed, but it is not a big problem, I try again with a different topic. Some of the discussions that I found interesting received very few responses. A long time ago I started a spontanious discussion. I didn't put much thought into it and I didn't even find the topic very interesting. It received more than 60 responses You never know which discussions will become successful. The ones that I like the most might not appeal to a lot of people and some discussions become more popular than I expect.
@anh101 (1391)
@Porscopino yeah as this discussion i think it will be the same but it turns out to have more responses than i expect. Like one of my blog get daily organic traffic when i just write feel posts others write and expect alot then have not much views. By the way i am making a blog about Vietnam for foreign travelers what should i write about
@Porcospino (16476)
• Denmark
@anh101 A blog about Vietnam sounds like a great idea. I think that it would be a good idea to write about the sights and maybe include some practical information about food, transportation, currency and all those things. I read some blogs about Asia when we planned our trip and I was especially interested in information about the sights and the places of interest. Did you start this blog already?
@anh101 (1391)
@Porcospino yeap, i am about to get it on, and i hope it will receive a lot of views since i really want to state something but in a neutral voice. People sometimes dont like Vietnam for they may be ripped off already
@Marcyaz (37275)
Some of my posts receive a lot of attention while others get very little attention. I guess it is all in what a person is looking for in a discussion that day.
@anh101 (1391)
@Marcyaz i guess sometimes it depends on mylotters mood too. Do you feel sometimes not to bother opening the internet browser?
@Marcyaz (37275)
@anh101 Yes, at times I do feel that way.
Well, I just make a new one then. Some how there are response to my post, probably because some post doesn't interest them.
@anh101 (1391)
@Letranknight2015 Yeah but dont you feel happy or sad? Since when somebody follow me organically im feeling happy too
@anh101 of course I was sad. but I can always make a new one.
Of course it will be disappointing if nobody responds to my discussion. But that's OK. I shall think out a better topic.
@anh101 (1391)
@youless you are creative, and patient since you are motivated with mylot so do I
@anh101 Thank you
@anh101 (1391)
@youless you are most welcome
@Mike197602 (11238)
• Worcester, England
Hasn't happened to me yet so I'll let you know when it does I doubt I'd be very happy about it
@anh101 (1391)
@Mike197602 sounds interesting. You must be very good at it. How did you keep interacting people on?
@Mike197602 (11238)
• Worcester, England
@anh101 I don't know. I don't write many discussions though...only 8 are up now so maybe that helps. The more discussions you write the more chance of getting 0 responses
@anh101 (1391)
@Mike197602 This could be right, I have 57 discussion, quite a lot right? but all of mine are just when I feel really want to post a discussion for relaxing time since I don't use FB anymore
@skysnap (17227)
Lot of my posts don't get any response or likes at all. I stopped worrying about it from now. I just spend time on other peoples post lol. This way I forget about anything wrong on my side. It feels to join others when you don't have something on your side.
@anh101 (1391)
@skysnap yeah, I mostly join others, in my 1000 actions just 57 is for post, those posts is what I really wanna speak out that time. hehe
@skysnap (17227)
@anh101 Same here. Most of my 1000 posts are comments on others post. and some good discussions. but this way i earn very low here.
@louievill (12127)
Honestly that never happened to me yet, I make very little discussions, if it does happen I would take it up as a challenge to do better next time. I think being pleasant and interacting with a lot of nice people here would prevent 0 responses cause friends will always want to hear what you have to say, also consider time zone, what good is a good discussion when your friends are sleeping.
@anh101 (1391)
@louievill yeah. I did make some which has no responses, but I just feel a little sad but its ok to go ahead and learn to interact more right?
@louievill (12127)
@anh101 right
If that happens to me for a day , i would delete it the next day .
@anh101 (1391)
@SIMPLYD yeah it happens to me before and i just get it clear since i dont want mylot to be messed up with that