Do you have any plans for easter

@ricki_911 (16657)
Toronto, Ontario
I dont have any plans for easter right now I may just stay home and relax. I think my Grandma would invite me for dinner but havent yet.
@yukimori (8542)
I think we're going to stick with our annual tradition and go to the zoo for their egg hunt, although this year we're going to try to get there as soon as they open to avoid the parking nightmare we dealt with the last time we went. What I really like about the egg hunt is that it's not about how many eggs the kids get. All of the eggs get turned in to be reused again, and the kids get a little prize pack with some small candies and other things like pencils. They do a scavenger hunt, too, where you have to find the answers to an assortment of questions on the signs for each animal. There' another small prize for anyone who completes the scavenger hunt sheet. Hopefully they revised the questions for this year... last year my 5-year-old knew all of the answers, and we just stood and filled out the paper right after we got it. The volunteers at the table thought it was hilarious... they know just how much use we get out of our membership!
I don't celebrate Easter but I'd like to make a basket for my nephew.
No, Easter is just another day to me. It only meant something when meaning a week's school vacation.