A Lillte Laziness

This morning I was pulled away from mylot to get money for Tony to go get cigarettes, it was almost time for the preacher man to come on t.v. (Joel Osteen) so I turned off the computer. Next thing I know the service is over and I was back in my bed. Tony came back and then left again so I slept three hours! I woke and he left again :) I think I may, may, just do nothing today. How is your day going?
I got a bike ride in, with a stop at Safeway for cat food.
I just did my walk/ run for the day too and let the dogs run and play with me, I am actually having calf pain right now.
Doing nothing sounds good. I have already took the dog on 3 walks and, did chores, going to make spaghetti soon.
Yummy! I wish I had a cook :)
• Portland, Connecticut
lol I bet you needed that down day. I went to church and then over to hubby's brothers house too play cards. It was a good day!!
I water my plans this morning, it's summer and i notice some leaves are dry.
Sounds like you really needed the extra sleep(s)!
I've been dozing for most of the day today, I'm fighting pneumonia so I am actually so ill I have little if any, concept of the passing of time today.