Being a big sister

By C
@ShyBear88 (17427)
I was never a big sister I was the little sister of two brothers. So it's always odd to watch my kids because they are the opposite of what I had growing up. My eldest child is a girl which we where every surprised when we found out we where having a girl. This is what I noticed of my daughter. She will walk up to other kids smaller then herself and act like she has know them forever and just be a big sister or a mother hen to them. I know for her this is every day life doe a 5 year old. Her world is around two little brothers one that is very close in age. She is always sistering them, mothering them when it's not need. She is a typical big sibling. Wanting to care for others. Some times she does naughty things thinking she is helping or whatever but it's not. I have to remind her daily not to worry about this or that because it's mommies job and only do this or that if I ask you for help.
Your daughter really has benefited from being a big sister.
@ShyBear88 (17427)
I swear she meant to be born first it's in her personality to want to do everything ans help them. She even through a diaper away for me today which normally she won't do but I asked nicely and she say I was struggling to keep little feet from kicking me in the face.
She sounds like a lovely caring little girl.
@ShyBear88 (17427)
She can be bit she has Alitalia dark side. She is very stubborn ans willing so she wants and will get into trouble some times bec
@rina110383 (24134)
You've got a caring and responsible daughter! You are doing a great job!
@ShyBear88 (17427)
Trying to do my be