My cat cracks me up!

@CRK109 (14413)
When she's not pushing my buttons and frustrating me to the point that I'm pulling my hair out...she's making me laugh. Lately, it's all about her treats. She doesn't just like her treats. She LOVES her treats. She wants treats all day, all the time, in her bowl without the other regular kind of food. And she's VERY vocal about it. She knows where the treats are kept and any time I even walk by that spot, she runs to me from wherever in the house she might be and she HOWLS very loudly for me to get those treats! The rule is a few treats once a day. In her bowl with whatever leftovers are in there. She doesn't care how she gets them. She just wants them. But once she's finished, I don't give her more until the next day, no matter how loud she gets. No matter how much she takes her paw, claws out, and pats and rubs my leg. No matter how many times she jumps up next to me, lifts her paw, claws out, and pats and rubs my arm. No matter how long she stares at me. Some days are very long. Today, she began the ritual. I happened to notice that she needed more water. She won't drink it out of her cup unless it's pretty full. So, I brought it with me to the bathroom sink, since I needed to do a few things in there anyway. I had a few things soaking in the sink, so I began rinsing them out and hanging them up. When I turned around, what did I see? She was drinking out of her nearly empty cup on top of the sink! lol I ran the water to fill up her cup and she drank from the running water. I brought her cup back next to her bowl and now she's eating (regular food, thank you very much) and drinking her water. *sigh* All is right with the world again. (until she remembers that she has no treats) -Claudia-
Ha they are so hilarious huh? The joy of their utter silliness and the vocal is so funny too. They are smart!
@CRK109 (14413)
Too smart sometimes! lol She's 13 now and she has really learned how to push my buttons. But she also knows how to come and snuggle with me later in the evening to mellow me out. She's a great companion, and most mornings I forget just what I'm in for regarding treats! lol
@CRK109 13 yrs? wow..she does love you.
You have one very persistent kitty on your hands. Dang, she has staying power!
@CRK109 (14413)
oh you know it! I don't know what's in those treats that she loves so much, but if she even sees me come home from shopping and I pick up one of her treat bags, she goes nuts!!!! Needless to say, she always inspects my bags when I come in from shopping, just in case there's a new bag for her. lol
Cats can be very funny and crazy and always great to watch their antics.
@crk109 I had a chihuahua who demanded treats. She would only eat Scooby Snacks and then hold them in her mouth drop them then want another one! After she was stolen by a vulture, we found treats hidden everywhere in the house! IT took us two years to find all her treats she hid! And we had to give them to her because she was so mean! WE had many bites that cause bleeding. If your kitty likes treats to make sure the kitty has as many as they want as the kitty is special! I can't not give my pets treats! I know I spoil my pets to the extreme!
They are so clever aren't they. Luckily we've never had a really vocal cat. I think it would drive me batty.
• Calgary, Alberta
I wish my cat is sweet is yours. My cat just scratched me on the face after I bathe her. I dont usually bathe cats but she decided to sleep under the car on my garage. I really don't know how she gets there.
@RussTeed (1503)
LOL Cat's are so funny. I have two and thier regime is quite demanding!
lol your cat sounds like mine meow meow I want treats haha.