Don't you just hate it?????

@ramapo17 (23222)
Melbourne, Florida
Everyday I record some shows on television so I can watch them without all the commercials. Yesterday I got all comfy on the couch and put the show on and +++ it was not on as the president was talking. I thought maybe it was just a quick thing, but no, it was the whole hour. I just tried to find it on the computer but it's not the whole show. Boy, I hate when that happens.. I don't need or want much in life, I just want my tv shows.... Does this ever happen to you??
@Teep11 (6991)
Those things happen but what can we do? Perhaps you will be able to viee the whole show later.
@teep11 Perhaps it will be no in the summer in reruns
@ramapo17 (23222)
• Melbourne, Florida
@Teep11 I am sure it will come on again at the end of the season, then I will complain about reruns.
• Calgary, Alberta
You are in the US, You can watch your favorite Tv shows on Hulu for free. It has some commercials but not as severe as TV.
@ramapo17 (23222)
• Melbourne, Florida
@CaptAlbertWhisker thanks I will check into that. I have heard of it but never checked it out.
According to Hulu site it's not free but not expensive, $8 a month. @CaptAlbertWhisker
• Calgary, Alberta
@ramapo17 Netflix is also a good option but it is not free.
@ramapo17 I would be mad too! I don;t really follow any shows on tv these days I don't even watch much tv but hate when my radio talk shows are interrupted! Yesterday that didn't happen!
@ramapo17 (23222)
• Melbourne, Florida
@Marty You were lucky.
@ouahab7 (207)
• Algeria
Evrey ona has his or her rights
I don't record anything, my husband likes to record stuff, but I have no clue what he watches!
• Stanton, Kentucky
My daughter does that with her favorite show and she would be upset to find the president instead.
@yalul070 (1754)
• Manila, Philippines
Ah no. Because I rarely watch TV. Lol. Sorry, I'm that busy. I'd rather MyLot on my free time. I only watch wrestling because my kids are avid fans of WWE. But I can still stand not watching an episode because my kids would update me anyway.