Noisy pest

@mommaj (22743)
I live in a community with houses less than 20 feet apart sometimes. We have a wide array of birds, feral cats, and squirrels. We have more than 35 dogs on our block. Noise is usually not a concern or problem. This morning you would have thought someone was killing someone. The high pitched squeaking and squeals, and even little screams, was enough to make one wonder. I opened up my door to the fight of two squirrels on a light pole. They were fighting over something, I really couldn't see what. I thought about letting my dog out, but she would have only found them amusing and they would have beaten her up. Do you ever have squirrels bothering you?
• Olney, Illinois
Mine fight all the time, but they aren't real noisy about it...
Here, we see the violence created when squirrels ingest corn laced with THC (The Hate Chemical) which proves beyond a doubt that Marijuana MAKES You Violent
@mommaj (22743)
Wish I could say that. Yours at least seem to play quietly and even play cool music. LOL Mine just make noise. LOL Maybe I need to throw corn AT them.
@vandana7 (59058)
@mommaj ...Genetically Modified?
@mommaj (22743)
@vandana7 I didn't think anyone knew about me being modified. Oh, you meant the squirrels? Nah. If they were modified they would find a way to hunt us.
The squirrels like to chatter back and forth with our dog. They get up into the tree and she just sits under the tree thinking she is stopping them from escaping. It is quite a ruckus because those squirrels are really mad!
@mommaj (22743)
That was the odd thing. I really didn't hear much "chatter" It was like they were mad. LOL It was the soft talk they usually go back and forth with. It was loud. LOL
@fishtiger58 (30572)
• Momence, Illinois
When we bought this house it had been empty for over a year. There were squirells in the attic and fought terrible up there. Scared me when I heard it the first time before we moved in. So we put some live traps up there and captured and released them a few miles down the road in a wooded area.
@mommaj (22743)
That sounds like the first house we purchased in Florida. We were in a neighborhood like I am now. The squirrels climbed into the attic via our screenporch. Yikes. We couldn't get the critters out because there was no "attic" access. The pest company finally had to set the traps for us. LOL
@fishtiger58 (30572)
• Momence, Illinois
@mommaj Oh wow what a hassle, but at least you got them out of there.
@mommaj (22743)
@fishtiger58 Yes, thank goodness. I thought they were going to be permanent residents.
@mommaj I have one squirrel in my yard i named him lovingly Nutty Buddy because is constantly ion the move (i hate to use the word, but he runs around like a nut!) but also call hm that because squirrels love nuts, and he has become my buddy But would hesitate to en the door and let him inside as he would be climbing my walls and who knows what else he could climb or make a mess of!
@mommaj (22743)
No matter how cute squirrels are just remember they are wild animals.
@mommaj II\ do know that as my parents imparted that in me but I just love all animals, but he did once almost go into my house by accident I once left the door open to get mail, and as soon as I closed it Nutty Buddy appeared so i now shut the door when getting mail and the newspaper! Would have had to bring out company China lol!
@mommaj (22743)
@Marty1 LOL I'm just saying wild animals are WILD. LOL They are so fun to watch. There was two running up and down the light pole this morning chasing each other and chattering. It was quite the ruckus. LOL
@vandana7 (59058)
Our squirrels are cute...and it is believed that if you see squirrels something good is going to happen to you...hugs.
@mommaj (22743)
There are so many squirrels here, everyone should have good things happen...DAILY!
Yes, we do, but not usually from them making any noise. They keep digging up my plants, and make holes in my lawn where they hide their nuts.
@mommaj (22743)
Digging up plants is a problem. So are all the holes. LOL I have moles as well as squirrels so my yard is all holes. LOL