Happy Easter to my Christian Friends

He has risen! I took this photo myself.
@akalinus (14612)
I just want to wish everyone here a happy Easter with many blessings on this holy day. If you are not a believer, I wish you a blessed day anyway. How do you celebrate Easter? Do you go to church, have special food, do the bunny and egg hiding routine? Do you celebrate the coming of spring and new life?
@puddleglum (1418)
Easter blessings to you, as well. My mom and I usually go to church, and make a special lunch. Even though I'm an adult, I still enjoy dyeing eggs.
@akalinus (14612)
I do too. I dyed some last year but not this year. I want some chocolate!
• Pleasant Hill, California
Sometimes I go to an Easter dinner.Sometimes I just relax. Sometimes I listen to Handel's Messiah. I always reflect.
@akalinus (14612)
I like your answer. You just play it by ear!
Easter was always church, new clothes for church, a big dinner and collecting eggs. A fun time for kids and a very blessed time for all.
@akalinus (14612)
We always did the big dinner and decorating eggs. Sometimes we hid them. I go to church now and did some other years.
@Macarrosel (7576)
We go to church, make a simple celebration and that's it. No egg hiding and hunting.
@rina110383 (24145)
Happy Easter to you as well! It's already Easter Sunday here in my country. I don't have any idea of the plans of my parents & siblings.