What time of the day you are most active?

@annierose (17692)
I have noticed that my brain is active during early morning. I can easily solve mathematical equations and I understand more of what I am reading. I feel lazy during noon time and it is hard for me to concentrate. In afternoon up to night time I regain my concentration back but not as much compare to morning.
@AkoPinay (11709)
No specific time for me. My brain is active when my stomach is full
@annierose (17692)
It applies to some. In my case when I am full I feel lazy and I feel more of sleeping rather than doing what must be done. That is why I make myself not so full. I think it is the reason I do not get fat also. Haha.
@AkoPinay (11709)
@annierose I am not fat because I eat often but just little amounts of food.
@annierose (17692)
@AkoPinay It is a good thing because I think when someone is fat, it makes that person slow in doing activities. This is just based on what I have observed with the people around me.
@LdeL0318 (6467)
No particular time of the day. I try to be active if needed. I work at the afternoon until early evening so that's the time I need to be active.
@annierose (17692)
Good for you! It will be noon time soon and I am starting to feel sleepy. This is the time I just want to take a nap. It is easy when I am in our house but when I am in office, of course I cannot do it.
@LdeL0318 (6467)
@annierose Oh yes, no best place but home.
I find myself more active and talkative in the evening.
@annierose (17692)
You must be a night person. My boyfriend is a night person too while I am a morning person so sometimes we got conflicts. While I am alive in the morning, he feels sleepy. At night he is very active while I am sleepy. Haha
@annierose Haha I am a night person now. Before I was a morning person.
@ida123 (6267)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
I've no specific time as long as I'm not full and I'm not stress because when I do so, I felt sleepy and lazy.
@annierose (17692)
I have same body response when it comes on eating many foods before working. After I ate many foods,all I want to do is lie down and sleep.
@ida123 (6267)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
I am good all day and any time of the day. I find it better for me at day though because,of other people being active.
@annierose (17692)
I think it also depends on the time zone. I have noticed that mylot members are composed of people from around the world. As of the moment it will soon be lunch time here while others might just be starting their day and others might be preparing to have their good night sleep soon.
@MGjhaud (20742)
my brain is naturally ineffective few hours after i wake up which is between 8-10am. so about 3-4hrs after that, it would start forming somewhat wonderful ideas on what to do with my day aside from staying in bed all day.
@annierose (17692)
Our mind works in wonders. It is important to know when our mind works best so that we can be more productive. Just thinking.
@MGjhaud (20742)
@annierose and your thinking is right.
Perhaps I will be more active at night. I am a night owl Sometimes as I have to wake up quite early, so actually I will still feel sleepy. Whereas at night not many people will bother me, I can focus on my own work. I will be more energetic.
@annierose (17692)
I love it when I can work alone and no one will bother. I become more productive and my income gets higher.
I would have to say energetically alive it is a few hours after I awake, I can concentrate much better and focus without too much external interference (I live close to a highway with traffic and in a development with lots of kids) BUT honestly my best thinking cap time is wee hours of the night, when everyone else is sleeping and I can really relax and enjoy the solitude which engages my brain into higher intellectual thought processes !
@annierose (17692)
I feel disturbed too when I feel someone is awake when I woke up early morning to study or do sone tasks. It is just because anytime they will knock on my door and look what I am doing or ask why I woke up very early.
I am a morning person, later on I get too tired.
@annierose (17692)
Might be because of stress or lack of sleep? I hope you will be able to find more motivation.
@millie02 (6908)
I am at my best in the morning.
@annierose (17692)
Same here. Maybe it is because our mind is fresh so it can works really well.
@carebear29 (28537)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
I am posting all through the day.
@annierose (17692)
That is a good thing. It means you can earn faster in here. I hope I can post all day but I just peeked in here when I just have a free time.
@rina110383 (24141)
No particular time, it all depends if I had enough sleep and I work on different time zones.
@annierose (17692)
Hi rina! You must be very industrious. I hope I can be like that soon as I want to earn more online. It is difficult for me to work late at night as I am trained to sleep early.