What's the best way to revise for examinations?

Mauritius
I have exams in one month's time and I am having a hard time studying as I need to juggle between work and studies. I often lose focus too and my head starts aching when I try to concentrate on a subject. What are the tips that you would like to give me for proper exam preparations?
@thesids (22453)
• Bhubaneswar, India
Well, that definitely depends on the subjects you are appearing for,. And as I know you are into Law and Legal stuff, things are a little different here. Here, they allow you to access the library when you appear for the Law Exams. If that is what happens at your end, the best way is to remember the dates and even the contexts that you can cite for your answers. Finding the exact things amongst a whole bunch of those heavy books will surely be time consuming. I will go with @Maluse who says you should find a friend or even a fellow student to study with.
• Mauritius
Yes I do agree with you. The fact that I am pursuing my studies on a distance learning basis, I have no friend really here. I have a lot on me these days. Work pressure, studies and personal life stress. Just too much.
• Denmark
Find a fellow student you can study with. You can ask each other and check your answers. Voicing a subject is better than only reading about it silently.