Reviews and Study guides

@marky7 (539)
Independence, Louisiana
Other than writing book reviews I may begin writing study guide questions for test prep books. That is another form of writing that I liked when I was a teacher education student. I was one of those students who enjoyed creating lesson plans and tests and creating activities but would have trouble in front of the classroom at times. Writing study guides is one way of using all my education. Would any of you think think about writing study guides?
@rina110383 (24070)
During my law school years, I often draft memory aids to help me in my studies. My classmates also do the same, then we exchange notes/memory aids.
@marky7 (539)
• Independence, Louisiana
We did that in nursing school it helped in anatomy class as well as in various health conditions and treatments.
@Morleyhunt (20915)
If this an area you excel at and enjoy, it is worth pursuing.
@marky7 (539)
• Independence, Louisiana
It was and is my favorite part of education I just wish I could have found these sites earlier.
I think that your writing study guides is a great way to use your teaching skills. I always liked the prep work better than teaching in front of the classroom too.
@marky7 (539)
• Independence, Louisiana
I thought I was the only one that like that side of teaching. I am glad I am not alone.
Absolutely as it would be a great extension to my teaching ability