When's the last time you learned something new?

@CRK109 (14365)
Well, I just did! Silly me. I've been trying and trying to keep up with my Notifications and then I just get lost in them all and can't figure out where I left off and who I'm ignoring by accident because I can't seem to find my way through them all. And then I noticed the little "x" at the end of each notification! So, now when I finish going through each discussion, I can delete it from my notifications and go on to the next one! Easy peasy! I guess it takes this old dog a little while to learn her new tricks. Better late than never. :) What have you learned lately?
@hereandthere (23031)
true. with the computer and internet, you just have to be like a child willing to explore and experiment, hover you mouse everywhere, be observant, learn by trial and error and be thrilled by little victories.
@CRK109 (14365)
Yes, exactly! And it's fun to discover new ways of doing things. Another reason I enjoy being online. :)
True, the internet brings us so much knowledge.
I never noticed that before either. So, I learned something new just now lol.
@CRK109 (14365)
Hey that's great! It is SO much easier now! I can zip through my notifications and never feel like I'm slighting anyone. :)
I took knitting lessons at the library and learned how to make a heel!
@CRK109 (14365)
That's wonderful! I made a practice sock once and everything that goes into it is so interesting. I'm hoping to make some real socks one of these days since it's a small project and easily done in warmer weather. Good luck with your knitting endeavors! :)
@CRK109 I started a second pair of slippers now so I can get better at it. I think I would be able to do socks as well now.
That is what I figured out to and than you can find where you left off.
@CRK109 (14365)
I'm so glad I finally realized it! Now I have another reason to enjoy being here. :)
Don't feel bad as it took me awhile to figure that out too
I learn something new every day. Never miss a day.