Early Dinner

@IvySaysHi (4342)
So since my father in law has to work tonight I decided to make dinner early that way he could eat before he has to go. Maybe even pack some to go. I made spaghetti and italian sausage in sauce with garlic bread sticks. I have to say that it all tasted really good and even my fiance who also works nights got to eat before he has to leave as well. My son made a huge mess, but also ate so now I just have to give him a bath and then clean up the kitchen. What is cooking in your kitchen?
My husband does the cooking. He likes to cook; I never have. I am a vegetarian so my husband cooks his own meals since we have an empty nest now. I cooked meals with meat for our son because I wanted him to grow to be a tall, strong man. It worked since our son towers over my husband and me. Good luck cleaning up the little one!
@DWDavis (12860)
• Pikeville, North Carolina
I'm not sure what we'll be having for dinner tonight but it will probably be pizza. That is kind of our Friday night "date-night-at-home" tradition. The dinner you made sounds delicious though and now I am hungry for some bread sticks.