Cheesburgers in America, and the carbon footprint

Dallas, Texas
Its not just the heat generated to cook them, it's the amount of energy it takes to raise the cattle, to deliver the grain, to prepare the cheese and eventually the added methane from farting cows! Billions of burgers a year on the wall, billions of burgers a year, take one down, and pass it around, it's now 999,999,999 burgers a year on the wall with cheese!
"Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act of 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purpose such? as criticism, comment, news reportin...
@LoriAMoore (9922)
You're on an environmental roll of postings. Interesting.
• Dallas, Texas
Thank you for that.
I feel pretty darn good right now since I am a vegetarian. Actually, I suppose I do not eat anything that farts and that is a good thing. Huh! My husband eats stuff that farts. Too cool.
• Dallas, Texas
I am proud of you for that. You might even inspire others to stop eating those farting 4 legged furry milk making mammals.