~Back From Church-Late Start Here Today~

Jacksonville, Florida
We just got back from church-which was awesome! I am so grateful that we got to go. I am feeling so Blessed for that today. =) I am also so glad I got to come home and spend my time here at MyLot-I miss being here when I am gone. My husband will be working late again today, but I do understand since we need the money for bills we got behind on. Sometimes life throws some curve balls but you just have to trust that God has a plan and He knows what He's doing. How has your day gone so far?
He found another job? That is good that your having a great Sunday. I got up and worked out on the treadmill,showered and had breakfast or lunch and now we are done cleaning an I am here for the afternoon.
@sharon6345 Yes he did. =) Thank you! I hope we both have a great day here on MyLot today!
@LovingMyBabies There is someone really out there watching over your family. That is just wonderful he found a job. Good for him.
@sharon6345 Yes God is amazing and prayers are powerful. =-) Hopefully we can get on a good path and stay on it!
@Elizaby (3265)
• Pensacola, Florida
It is going prety good so far.
@Elizaby I am glad your having a good day so far! =)
• Lakewood, Colorado
Peaceful so far Loving and that is fine with me. It is a sunny day so cant complain at all. So happy you got to go to your Church family there I know it always lifts you up, but also glad you get to come here too. Hope all of you are doing just fine. Nice little sign there and aint that the truth.
@TiarasOceanView I am glad your having a peaceful day today! =) That is always a good thing. Thank you, yes I love my church and the family that we have made there. It is amazing! Thanks, we are doing well. I hope you are too!
• Lakewood, Colorado
@LovingMyBabies Fine thanks my friend.
I have had a good day so far. We went for a long walk at the park and fed the geese there.
@jstory07 I'm glad you had a good day! A walk at the park sounds so nice and relaxing. =)
@UncleJoe (7198)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
Love that pic. LOL I posted about coffee too.
@UncleJoe Great minds think alike!
I am glad that you got to go to church.
@Tampa_girl7 Me too, thank you! =)
My day has been awesome! God knows best.
@andriaperry Yes He does! I am glad your day off has been good. =)
It is comforting to know that God has a plan for us and that comfort eases our worries. Good day here with a bit of sunshine.
@Corbin5 Yes it is comforting! It was so good going to church this morning.I'm glad your having a good day too.
I guess the positive side is that your husband will be earning money for all those bills.
Good day. Waiting to go get groceries.
@slund2041 (3497)
Glad your husband is able to make extra money for your family. It is nice that you got to go to church after all.
Yea,good for him.This was your day