Looking for a New Dress to Wear

Photo is from eBay
I am looking for a new dress to wear for the graduation of my daughter. I am not slim but not too fat as what you had imagined. I just want a dress that fits me. A simple but elegant one. I hope I can find one before the said occasion comes. Good luck to me then. Do you buy new clothes for very important occasions?
I dont my friend...those days are gone. But those dresses up there are very beautiful..really nice and elegant. I am sure you will find a nice one. Wish could see you in it too
I really hope I can find one. Thanks @TiarasOceanView for dropping by.
@Macarrosel Always welcome my friend any luck yet?
I have so many clothes, a lot only worn so few times, that it is like having a 'new' outfit for some event whenever that event happens . . . Hope you find one that is comfortable and figure flattering no matter what size you are !
Wow! How I wish I have plenty of dresses like you. But sad to say, I just had few. Thanks @enlightenedpsch2
@Macarrosel I said clothes not necessarily, dresses . . . I think I have only about 2 dozen various seasonal types
@Lucky15 (33720)
I would.love this. I have this type of body. Hahah
Really? Then you have a very gorgeous body. Can you show us here hahaha. Thanks @Lucky . Oh I thought your are a man.
@Lucky15 (33720)
@Macarrosel haha. Ahmm thanks
Hope you find the perfect dress for you! My last purchase was a formal gown for our only child's wedding, our son. I searched a long time online and then went to the store around her that carried the dress, tried it on, bought sparkly shoes, and I was all set.
Oh, speaking of shoes. I have to find a new pair too that match my dress. Well, A wedding gown is not in my mind yet since my daughter said she will marry at the age of 30. She is stil 20 years old. Thanks @Corbin5 for sharing your thoughts in here.
@miniam (9235)
• Bern, Switzerland
Before you buy a dress online, just remember you are a real woman ,the clothes displayed online are for victoria secret kind of women, without any curves.I have made this painful experience many times
Well, I don't have any plan to buy online. I will go to the mall to find one. I just scan the dresses online to have an idea what would be the style that is best for me. Thanks @miniam for the heads up.
@miniam (9235)
• Bern, Switzerland
@Macarrosel You are welcome
I hope you get something suitable, good luck with that.
I also hope for that. Thanks @jaboUK
I have a few good clothes and that is what I wear. I do not buy new clothes for special occasions.
Well, I also have few but not so good anymore for any occasion. That's why I had to buy a new one. Thanks @jstory07
@gudheart (12743)
I do but rarely. I rarely go to important events LOL
@zarlamain (24889)
I buy new dresses for special occasions myself. Are you looking into that dress in the picture? It's very beautiful!
I always like to get something new for a special occasion. Hope you find the perfect dress for your daughters graduation
I have many dresses so I try to recycle now instead of buying new ones. The dress in your photos are both nice, the one on the left is more elegant.
• Pleasant Hill, California
No, but I usually wash my jeans for important occasions.
@mammots (3271)
No i dont. I just go through my closet and look for a dress.
not really, i haven't attend any important occassion except that last year.
@hoong143 (1409)
I think ladies like to buy new clothes for attending an event. To me, I only buy new clothes when I need it or before Chinese new year.
@Freelanzer (9504)
No I don't I have too many that I don't wear a lot
For important ones, yes. Though I haven't had an important occasion in a long while now.
@sol_cee (16871)
• Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
The dress deserves an article, should you be able to choose one.
@salonga (27957)
I hope you find one that fits you well. I also buy clothes for special ocassions. I think most women are and I think we owe it to ourselves and to our loved ones to look good especially during special ocassions
@jahunt (1389)
That is usually the only time I buy new clothes. Lol! Good luck on finding the right dress!