new name for self help is living your best life

Kingston, New York
I am at the book store was reading some one else topic about self help so I decide to take a walk and see what on the self help area of the book store and just learn the name now is living your best life . This is were the book store keeps their self help books. OK That it for now.
@eagletrek2 Any good self-help books? I love that kind of books and always read them. I have many on my kindle that i read sometimes when i read I usually just have time for news but am working my hardest on a getting in some of a book each day!
I think you are perfect the way you are my dear friend! Hugs from Molly and me!
@Corbin5 Thank you so much, dear friend! You made my day! I think you and Molly are the greatest! Marty and I send our hugs and love to you and Molly! But i really do need those self-help books! I don't read them as often as culinary mysteries! I used to read those only for awhile! Haven't decided which book reading today! Will start a new one! Not sure if in paper or Kindle! can never decide!
Mental Health Through Will Training is the one book that changed my life. My copy is worn as can be.
• Kingston, New York
I learn when i read a book for like 15 minutes here then a little late other 15 miuntes and then right before I go to bed I read and I asbord more of the book
@Marcyaz (36125)
LIving your best life is now where you find the self help books. I haven't seen that year.
• Kingston, New York
were I live it that were Barnes & Noble keep their self help books . It under a sign that living your best life now.