What is your favorite color and why?

@CRK109 (14465)
I can tell that I truly have a favorite color because it has followed me all of my life, even when I thought I didn't like it! My color is Green. When I was 23, I got married for the first time. When I had my bridal shower, all the towels, dishes and appliances I received had a lot of green in them! I don't know if everyone really did coordinate or not, but I thought it was ridiculous! The first house I ever bought was a green stucco house. I got rid of the green and the stucco as fast as humanly possible and brought it to a more pleasing color. These days, I love having shades of green all around me. It reminds me of nature. When I married my Beloved Husband, Britt, back in 1997, the colors for our wedding were pink and green and white. Those are still my favorite color combinations. Now I've brought in some shades of blue with the green, since blue was Britt's favorite color and I find that it's soothing to have it around me. Especially a light shade of blue, as his eyes were. But green is my color. I found it quite interesting that Britt's mother's maiden name was Green. And, let's face it. As with nature, green goes with everything! What's your favorite color? -Claudia-
My favorite color has always been blue-any shade of blue just makes me feel safe and at peace for some reason. I also love the water so blue just works for me.
@sugartoes (40713)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@LovingMyBabies why did I think that was your fav color ?? cause blue is a very pretty color
@CRK109 (14465)
I think blue is the favorite for the majority of people for the same reasons. :)
@EddieHands (37845)
I really do like black, because it is the color of darkness
@CRK109 (14465)
People who see me probably think that's my favorite color, too, since I wear it all the time! I need to begin changing up my wardrobe just a little bit. :)
@Talknpen (1822)
Hello Claudia. My favorite color is purple. Lilacs and childhood come to mind when I think of this color. It is royal and it is beautiful. I wear this color on my lips as well as my hips. Just love it.
@CRK109 (14465)
I love lilacs so I can understand how you love that color! I'm sure it looks beautiful on you, too! :)
@Talknpen (1822)
@CRK109 Thank you. That was very nice of you to say.
@carebear29 (28586)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
I love anything pink or pink camo. I just like the color
@CRK109 (14465)
Pink is a great color that so many people can wear. I love pink lipstick! :)
I go more for the blues.
@sugartoes (40713)
• Greencastle, Indiana
red & black has always been my fav color for some reason mom said those were the devils colors but what odes she know right but here's something you might find very INTERESTING about color check it out & tell me what you think of this video on it.
This video will show you what your favorite color says about you!
@gudheart (12752)
I am not sure I have one. Maybe blue as it reminds me of the sky and heaven.....not sure :D
@CRK109 (14465)
Now that's interesting! I don't think I ever met someone who didn't have a favorite color before! :)
@gudheart (12752)
@CRK109 I must be the only one :( LOL
Green is a lovely color and comes in so many beautiful shades. My favorite is pink. Not shocking pink, but just pink or a pale pink. Any new perennial or annual I plant has to be pink.
@CRK109 (14465)
My favorite shoes are pink and I wear them all the time! :)