How do you describe our miss universe 2015 Pia Wurztbach?From philippines.

Surrey, British Columbia
She is brilliant and responsible miss universe.The way she answer and Q and A portion ,she's confident to herself and deserve to be the miss universe. Philippines did so much proudly represent the miss universe after a long years. You can watch her best interview about the event during the Miss Universe show,not a scripted answer from her.She is the Best. here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnVldD2KppU.
@quantum2020 (9482)
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
She is very pretty lady! I watched the interview; she is extroverted and confident! She got the title of Miss Universe because she deserves it, definately!
• Quezon City, Philippines
First, impression she's so strong that I thought at first she was so over confident, but as I watch her interviews like you said she's so extrovert and she speaks her mind. I'm proud how she handle the what happened at the Miss Universe pageant event. She earned respect.thumbs up!