The Flowering Trees - About Gone?

Well, I don't know about you, but I'm already just a little sad that some of the prettiest trees are about through blooming -- namely the red buds. Next comes dogwoods. Then Korean Dogwoods -- a pretty poor replacement for regular dogwoods. I know there is "always next year." Or is there? Don't be too sure. Will YOU be there to see them "next year?"
Beautiful picture, love it. I should consider myself lucky as the joy of seeing the blossoming trees is still ahead of me.
Man, you must live where it's really cold!
@miniam (9244)
• Bern, Switzerland
Most of the blooming here is over, like you iom sad i did not get to take any pics like i do every year, but still,the trees,flowers,plants bring me alot of pleasure when they bloom
Me, too. I just have to try to not be depressed when they are gone.
Hope I am here. Our cherry, crabapple, and magnolia trees are not in full bloom yet, but when they do bloom, the front yard is full of pink and green.
You must be where it is VERY cold. Our cherry trees are done. Our tulip (or saucer) magnolias are past their peak. Crabapples are well along, too.