Fitness Journal 4/15

@IvySaysHi (4344)
Well today I cleaned a lot and it added up with the calories burned. I then went to help my father in law paint some of the deck and that took a good hour and a half. I am going to rest for a little bit and have dinner then I will go on and do my Zumba routine for over an hour. I feel pretty great. I didn't have a big lunch today so I am hungry for dinner today. What have you been up to today? How far have you gotten in your fitness journey?
Keep up the good work my friend. I went on two hikes and, have also been doing a lot of cleaning.
@IvySaysHi (4344)
idk if i could handle a hike to be honest. I feel like I'd be too scared of having a bug or dangerous animal attack me lol.
@IvySaysHi lol I hear you my friend. I take my dog, my phone, a knife and, a metal flash light.
@Dextoi (2430)
It's great when you don't really need to go to the gym to loose some weight or burn some calories...
@IvySaysHi (4344)
Yeah but i do miss the gym a lot!