New Here! Help me out myLot pros!

How does all this work? How does earnings happen? Tips? What-to-do's and what-not-to-do's?
Welcome to MyLot! The key here is interacting with others, that is how you will earn. =) You get paid automatically if you have your paypal address updated and you reach the required amount before the end of the month. They send out payments on or before the 15th of every month. Definitely read the guidelines here as they will tell you what to do and what not to do.
This is where you will find out what kinds of behavior are accepted and unaccepted on myLot. When in doubt, remember the Golden Rule!
Thank You ma'am!
@miyaford (301)
• Nashville, Tennessee
Thanks so much for the link with the guidelines it was much needed for me. I was wondering do you know who they rate your pay, are there any guidelines for this subject? By the way how long have you been working here and what has our experience been like so far?
@miyaford Your welcome! They don't tell us how much we earn for each like/comment/response. The more you interact the better you will do here. I have been on MyLot for 5 years now. =) It is a lot of fun and you will learn a lot, plus make friends.
@EddieHands (37845)
Just post post post! the more you post the more money you will make! Welcome and have fun making money! Blessings!
Thank you! I guess you'll be seeing lots of off the wall posts by me then!(;
@kevin1877uk (36976)
Don't forget to add in commenting too as well as posting.
@EddieHands (37845)
@MooreLoven13 Oh yes for sure! I always like to chat on here! Blessings
@miyaford (301)
• Nashville, Tennessee
I am also new I am also trying to find out about the pay. I understand the concept of making post and responding to them but I also want to know how much we get paid.
I know it definitely isn't a lot, but I am about to read up on the things the other two posted. That will help us both out!
@miyaford (301)
• Nashville, Tennessee
@MooreLoven13 Yeah I know we won't be paying our rent but help with it would be great.
@miyaford I make around $20 per month, sometimes more and sometimes less. But the friends we make here is the most important to me! =)
@topffer (34130)
• France
Welcome. Read first the community guidelines and earnings program FAQ, and start another discussion if something is not clear for you.
Have questions about myLot? Help is here!
Thank You!
@miyaford (301)
• Nashville, Tennessee
Cool thanks.
I would say follow people whose posts you enjoy, and find as many as you can along the way. Reply to all the people you follow before others to make sure they respond in kind. I see someone already mentioned guidelines. Also, of you mess up occasionally you'll see some snide comments from people who think they are the "keepers of mylot". Ignore them. They don't have much else to do but deride newbies. Overall, it's a great place. I hope you enjoy the site and the people you meet!
• New York, New York
Thank you
@kevin1877uk (36976)
To earn, be active, commenting and posting. Paid between the 1-15th of the following month if you have reached the minimum.
@UncleJoe (9939)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
"How does it work?" You write, then post. "How does earnings work?" After you post, money is made through interaction with other posters. "Tips?" We don't work for tips. "What-to-do?" Write good stuff. "What-not-to-do?" Don't write bad stuff.
@Yar_Joey (3303)
Welcome. Read carefully the guidelines and policies and you will not go wrong
@acelawrites (10931)
Just be active posting and commenting on posted discussions. Read also the FAQ's.
• Davao, Philippines
Hi mylotters, I'm just open a new account here. Actually I'm already a member since the old algorithm of mylot (4 years ago) but when I tried log in using my old account, the prompt appeared: "User doesn't exist." Any thoughts?
@Yh1001 (566)
Hi, I am a member since 4 years ago too (just came back recently to try!) and it seems to work for me . Maybe you could contact support ? Logging in was fine for me. All the best :)
@dodoazo (19454)
Familiarize yourself of what is happening here by reading the rules and regulations especially the FAQs. I am very sorry to know that whoever has recommended you here hasn't given a short background about this site.
• Williamsburg, Virginia
Welcome. I hope that you find what you are looking for on here.
@AkoPinay (11810)
We could earn here by interacting