Thunderstorms on the way for the Jersey Shore

We have some nasty weather headed this way at the coast. We currently have a Severe Thunderstorm Watch until 9pm and the skies to the west are already looking ominous. We are going from weather in the 80s to temperatures down into the 50s tomorrow. I guess the cold front is triggering the storms. As I sit here typing this it just started raining and thundering. My old man cat started shaking and drooling. I had to put him under the quilt on my bed. He likes to "hide" during storms because he is scared to death during them. This seems to get worse and worse the older he gets. Well, if we are already getting thunder and lightning at 4:25 and we have a storm watch until 9pm, it should be an eventful evening. Stay tuned!
We had thunder snow a couple weeks ago. I always thought people were making it up. Anyway, hope your cat does ok. Stoner is the same way, and he's only five.
I love your cat's name! Hahahaha
@Blondie2222 (21415)
Well hope you stay safe and you don't lose power. I wish we had a good storm i love watching them. We haven't had any yet just rain
I hope the storm wasn't too bad!