Happy Mother's Day To One And All

Image from: https://pixabay.com/en/mother-s-day-list-pin-memo-1356579/
@HazySue (15183)
I'd like to take the opportunity to wish everyone who is a mother, has a mother, wants to be a mother, or acts like a mother, a Happy Mother's Day. Tomorrow we are have a smoked pork butt and salads for friends and family in honor of Mother's Day. It should be a great time for all. I love to celebrate holidays even though my children are too far away to come for the day. I hope everyone has a wonderful day. What is everyone doing for this holiday?
@mom210 (5817)
• Atlanta, Georgia
We went to church. The kids got me some flowers, Hydrangea's, I have wanted one for so long. I am thrilled
@zarlamain (23642)
Happy Mother's Day to you as well! We are just giving presents to the mothers, grandmothers, and aunts and having a small dinner together.
We are going to Church in the morning and then doing something together as a family. Maybe going to the park with the kids. =) I hope you have a Happy Mother's Day too!
@rina110383 (21987)
Stay home & sleep. I live far from my parents. I'll call my mom & siblings later to greet them on their special day.
@skysnap (17590)
Happy mothers day to you. I am taking mother out for dinner.
I don't know at this point. I would really like to stay in with my thoughts and computer.