Why should one use Snapchat ?

Have downloaded and an account on Snapchat yesterday and having no idea why should I continue using it. I mean you have to beg people to add you. It may seem like Twitter but it is not. People here can't share your thoughts, there are no retweet kind of thing. Actually, Its UI is quite confusing. Anyone facing same problem as me ?
@jndlponti (2423)
I haven't tried that app yet.. and base on how you discribe it I don't think I would bother to download it.
yeah, it is very confusing how it works. U must try it to know it.
@jndlponti (2423)
@mnpreet maybe.. I'll just check on it.
@bubuth (1816)
I haven't tried this app but my cousin looks like she was very addicted in that app. She always have new video everytime I visit her.
u must ask him abt his experience with this.
I have snapchat and i don't mind using it. I'm having fun actually.
can u plz elaborate how is it different from 3 other popular social media apps ?
I have not tried and I don't want because twitter, fb and insta is enough for me.
i was just trying to explore y 100 million ppl downloaded this and i think many of them were driven by the number
@sabashekh (1236)
• Bhopal, India
Yes I have used ... I haven't faced a lot of prob . but yeah some options are good
@LoriAMoore (9809)
I couldn't figure out how to use it either.
yeah, its very confusing
@Sweetsona (302)
I Dont use it..
@yugocean (5505)
I don't have snapchat and don't need it. I already have Whattsapp, FB Messenger, Hike, IMO, now I don't need more