Got My Surprise

@IvySaysHi (4344)
Well the surprise my mom had for me today arrived. It was an edible arrangements delivery which is why she told me that I should expect a surprise. I thought it was so nice and sweet. She sent it for my mother in law as well. It was chocolate covered strawberries with all types of toppings. I shared with my son and he ate mostly the chocolate, shockingly lol. I called and thanked her for it. These were my first ever chocolate covered strawberries and I wasn't disappointed. Have you had edible arrangements before? Have you had chocolate covered strawberries?
Yes I had a very big arrangement for my birthday. I was so up to get that because,I had just had my stomach cut and could not eat a thing. That along with a seafood platter.
@IvySaysHi (4344)
aww im glad you got to have them!
I love edible arrangements! That's a nice surprise to get. I love chocolate covered strawberries especially, yum yum!!
@IvySaysHi (4344)
i love it too. This is the second one she sent
That was a surprise worth waiting for!! I have not had an edible arrangement, but have received chocolate covered strawberries on many occasions since the strawberry is my all-time favorite berries. So glad you enjoyed your surprise.
@IvySaysHi (4344)
thank you and yes it was worth waiting for
@Lolaze (3075)
I've had some pieces of one before. One of my bosses got one once and offered everyone some. And chocolate covered strawberries are great!
@IvySaysHi (4344)
they are