I think children know the power of visualization better than us

@scheng1 (24957)
Singapore
When children want an ice-cream, you can literally see their desire in their faces. Their saliva may be dripping because they see themselves eating the ice-cream. Yet adults have to read books, watch videos and watch TV about the law of attraction before we realize the power of visualization.
@CRK109 (14381)
I've always had a great imagination. that's part of the reason that I enjoy reading books rather than watching a movie based on those books. My imagination always gives me a better story than the movies do! lol
@scheng1 (24957)
Your imagination will scare you out of your skin if you take to horror stories. A door that suddenly slams shut means horror coming! Personally I do not watch movies. I read books. I like to read books because I want to know what the author intends to show by writing the books. Many authors write down the thought process in the books, but these are not possible to show on screen.
@annierose (17243)
I have done vizualisation since I was a kid up to now. I do not know how powerful it is. All I know is when I really want something, I do my best to have it. I have read the book "The Secret" by Rhonda Byrne, and I also some of the videos. After that, I get more convinced that living a life we are imagining is really possible through visualisation.
@scheng1 (24957)
Some people use visualization without realizing that they are using a powerful technique. that is why when their wishes get fulfilled, they get a deja vu sense. Many employees are so keen on the promotion that they see themselves sitting in the office of their boss, and do the work of their boss. When they finally get to sit there, it is deja vu
@annierose (17243)
@scheng1 I am not much knowlegeable about deja vu. Is there a scientific explanation behind it?
@scheng1 (24957)
@annierose No idea. All of us have such feelings, when something happens twice to us, and so we have this deja vu feeling.
@skysnap (17578)
Children are good at learning because they know no limitations that we have imposed over a period of time.
@scheng1 (24957)
Yse, they are also very good at getting what they want. You will see how persistent they are when they badly want something.
@skysnap (17578)
@scheng1 Yes, I have one nephew and he is very persistent at some things.
@scheng1 (24957)
@skysnap If he keeps this characteristic, he will be very successful in life.
@shubhu3 (10932)
• New Delhi, India
Yea children are more receptive and much better observers than the adults.
@scheng1 (24957)
Because most adults ask them to shut up, so they keep on observing while the adults talk nonsense.
@shubhu3 (10932)
• New Delhi, India
@scheng1 Heheh yeah seriously.
Yes that does seem to be true. They usually have very vivid imaginations and are very creative at that age. I think we lost a lot of our senses that way as we get older.
@scheng1 (24957)
Yes, you tell them about a trip to Disney, and they are there in their minds. If you say that you cannot bring them there, they will feel betray. They have already gone there in their imagination and they want to be there.
Yes, kids definitely have heightened awareness that is much stronger than that of an adult.
@scheng1 (24957)
In the end, adults do their best to corrupt the perspective of the kids.
@sugartoes (32404)
• Greencastle, Indiana
I always visualize things in life of the before & after in everything we do cause I've had a few things in our life's that's just make what we do MORE AWARE of what COULD or WOULD Happen before we do it,
@scheng1 (24957)
That is a good habit. I hope that you can continue doing. I just learnt something about visualization. It is to use your sense of touch to increase the reality. You can take a stack of a dollar notes, and imagine that you are holding a stack of $100 notes. The touch is real, and since touching a stack of one-dollar notes is the same as touching a stack of $100 notes, you will increase the reality of visualization, and you will increase the feeling for the real thing.
It's because growing up we miss the basics of life, the little pleasure of the things that make us happy.
@scheng1 (24957)
Yes, that is true. Children do not need a lot to feel happy. Their vivid imagination is enough to keep them happy. When they have no friend to talk to, their pillows, pens, pencils become their friends.
• Shimla, India
Yes you are right , childrens always follow law of attraction.