Dance... Dance... Dance...

@nemo10 (34)
We have reached a point in our lives where culture has taken a back seat to our daily mundane lives. We are running after the bigger and better things all the while forgoing the the very essence of our existence. What makes us our own unique self, what makes us happy and dance with joy... Just a thought.
@PalSheena (222)
yeah . i love dancing so instead of going for any new styles i tried learning 'BHARATNATYAM' . It is a classical form of dance in India. i have even performed this dance form an many others on stage too ! It feel good to remain near to your culture ! Nice post !
@nemo10 (34)
Thank You @Shivani Pal. I am a professional Kathak dancer, and every day I spend with my dance I learn to appreciate the finer, the minute the apparently negligible things in life rather than the bigger and better ones.
@nemo10 oo thts great to hear :)
@zarlamain (24885)
I know what you mean. I try to take some time to meditate when I need to calm down and dance when I want to brighten up my mood.
@nemo10 (34)
Yes. When one is just fed with the world, it is the only thing that seems to remain. :)
@zarlamain (24885)
@nemo10 And it gives us hope because at least there is some outlet when we are feeling fed up.
What makes me happy is thinking of the problems that I don't have. i don't count my problems as they would only depress me. I couldn't the problems I don't have and then i could be happy.
@kabiraaa (74)
• Hamirpur, India
dance, is a meditation, a way of relaxation. i like it....................
@ilocosboy (37397)
dance of our time, you mean