Love labors on

@sallypup (28617)
Moses Lake, Washington
I'm supposed to be weeding the guest closet. Resting from various start ups on that project, I spotted hubby lugging in the six foot ladder. I sat, eating my lunch. He seemed busy in the bedroom.. Then I remembered. That nasty overhead fan! I headed in and yup, he was doing his best to lean from the ladder to the fan and its blades. I hated to tell him but I did: that fan, that elephant with all those dirty blades? Its not clean and the minute you switch it on, all that dirt is going to fly onto the bed and us. That meant that smart mouthed me climbed the ladder and stretched and grumped and after repositioning the ladder, swiped away black gunk from the white china fan base. Cursing knees and all, I managed to move down off the ladder. Hubby hung onto it but its a good one. It stood still and I found the solid floor again. Now we can have moving air again.
Glad to hear your bed isn't covered in gunk.
@sallypup (28617)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@NJChicaa Me too. I am allergic to dust mites.
Cleaning those blades is a difficult task and that Swiffer duster thing just doesn't do the job.
@sallypup (28617)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@Corbin5 I managed to get up high enough on the ladder that I was a bit above the blades. I just had a wet rag. I can not imagine lugging a tool up with me. Our ceiling is pretty darned high.
Ah! all those things that we have to do! I am defrosting my huge freezer today.
@sallypup (28617)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@marlina You have a gigantic job to do, too. I get impatient when I defrost a freezer.