Organization

I admire people I see who are so organized. I watch youtube and learn about how these people have weekly and daily cleaning schedules and how the cabinets are organized by color and spice.etc. basically perfection. I know some of them could be doing it for show, but It still something I want to strive for. Its so hard to keep it going. I do it great for about a week and then I fall off. Sad thing is when I do it, it actually does save time during the week. Do you have a cleaning schedule, cooking schedule etc? What are some things you do that save time during the week?
I clean as I go and don't like clutter. if a year goes by and I don't use it then it goes.I have a dresser that I will clean out when I move. I will not look through it at all. I am opening the draws and trashing everything.
I have a bit of a problem getting rid of stuff I do not use. I have pants from years ago, because I say I am going to get back into them soon. I love books, so we have a ton of them, and my son has so many toys that he does not even play with. Maybe I will work on that this weekend. Thank you for commenting
@MGjhaud (20749)
before my leg injury, i used to spend my two days off cleaning and organizing the entire house on my own. from my closet upstairs down to the kitchen cupboards -- it makes me feel good seeing my place clean and smells good.
Yea I once tried to keep the cupboard organized. I made labels for everything. but it always seems to get messed up, and I don't tend to it like I should. I enjoy my place being tidy as well.
@rina110383 (24145)
As for chores, I do them every Saturday night. To save time, I clean my desk every time I'm done working and I don't accumulate mess.
That's something I need to work on, cleaning my desk when I get done with it. I make sure the kitchen is clean every night and walk around the house picking up the stuff out of place. and I like to clean the bathroom after everyone takes their baths. So I guess in my own way, that is kinda my cleaning schedule.