ATTN COKEHEADS

Wupps, 8 tons gone!
May 16, 2016 Eight tons of your fave snort has been confiscated in a massive bust in Colombia. This means, among other things, the price of the already pricey powder is going to go sky-high or higher and will be hard to find, besides. Awww, my heart bleeds for you. Maybe you can find a substitute, like, hmmmm, good nutrition and exercise? Oh, alright, maybe not. Too bad about that. http://tinyurl.com/jcskqz8
Officials say the drugs were discovered in an underground chamber beneath a banana plantation near the border with Panama.
We'd all better protect our person and our belongings since theft will be in full force to pay that higher price.
• Walnut Creek, California
Maybe I should buy stock in Folgers and Marlboro. Both are mild stimulants. There gonna be some Jonesin' people out there.
• Walnut Creek, California
@blitzfrick I'm cooking up a batch right now. Just have to add a little... ***BOOM!!!***
@TheHorse yep. So smart, so very smart.
• Walnut Creek, California
@blitzfrick The Horse was a good man. He just wanted to feed his family.
• Eugene, Oregon
This is of historic proportions and I am always glad when a big bust is made.
• Uzbekistan
Eight tons! I can't even imagine this. Does that mean now that fewer people will die from an overdose or that there will be more fights to get some stuff?
I think the answer to both questions is yes....
@Jdaw1985 (3988)
• Harrells, North Carolina
Thank you for sharing this is a really good thing to hear about. And i love the humer in this.