Working From My New Tablet

@marsha32 (6688)
I bought a Viking Pro 10 by RCA with detschable keyboard. My other RCA tsblet has a keyboard but itn wasn a nuisance to use. You have to charge it, connect it, put in a code, and if you weren't pretty ,uch constantly typing you had to put in the code again. I soon gave up on that. This keyboard is small, of course, and I tend to hit the mousepad square too often, but it sure beats trying to type from an onscreeen keyboard. As far as my post last night about gmail, I did find at the bottom of the page where to click to make it look like it does in my desktop .. In the end I decided I liked the other way better afterall. My next frustration was figureing out how to access my 2nd gmail account where most of the emails from my mailers go. I gave myself a big ole headache but finally accessed it. Cross your fingers for me that I can figure out how to access it again today. sheesh!
I so dislike learning new stuff on all those modern gadgets.
I wish you the best of luck with using your new tablet and figuring it all out. =)
@nomus24g (25173)
since its starting, its getting messed up...as and when you keep using it, it will be easy to operate :)
Looks like this key board may not be working well for you. Fingers are crossed about this one.
Crossing fingers and wishing you luck on this venture of yours! I would be lost and my son would have to come over to lend me assistance.