STILL have a bad taste from Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

@mywest (84)
That was possibly the worst movie I've seen in over a decade. And anyone who disagrees with me is legally blind. Worst disappoint in a while.
@LuciCJ (199)
• Cluj-Napoca, Romania
I agree, not only is it unrealistic (which would be normal for a superhero story) but it becomes kind of far-fetched in all its narrative, which tries to be profound sometimes but actually looks just like an over-simplification and exaggeration of things.
@sulynsi (2838)
It is not something that appeals to me whatever, so I can't be disappointed.
I have no interest. Henry Carvill is the world's most boring Superman and I don't like Ben Affleck.
i didn watch it..the idea of two superheroes fighting among themselves...is just not my thing Although lot of ruckus was made out for this movie..
@zarlamain (24013)
It wasn't as good as people made it out to be. Pretty disappointing. Nonetheless, it's not right to call people legally blind just because they may have a different opinion than you, and may like the movie. It's especially rude to those who are legally blind out there.
I never watched it at all. I can't even understand the concept of Superman fighting Batman so it was a no no movie for me.
• Dallas, Texas
I will have to just pass on this film. Thanks for the heads up. I will just not watch it and wait for another one that is better to watch later on. Thanks.