There's a Storm Brewing

@srhelmer (6930)
Beaver Dam, Wisconsin
Sounds like we might get a couple of them tonight. My oldest daughter was going to go to the races with a friend (her friend's mom invited her) but, fortunately, those plans were changed and she just went over to her friend's house for a couple hours. I just hope it isn't storming too bad when I go to pick her up in 45 minutes.
Hoping for no rain when you are out there driving. I think our Chicago suburb will miss the rain.
@srhelmer (6930)
• Beaver Dam, Wisconsin
I ended up letting her stay a little longer so we could wait out the worst of the storm first. It hit about 7 and was done by 8.
@carebear29 (28833)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
Yeah, I can feel it and I am in Wausau
It just stopped raining here. it was a quick shower and now it's drying up.
My area just had a thunder/lightning storm and it ended quicker than it arrived. It seems that the weather has been trying to get on the Midwest tonight, especially in Illinois and Wisconsin :P
@sugartoes (43202)
• Greencastle, Indiana
be careful if it is cause it can get really nasty out on the roads & I hope she isn't TOO far from home to get back safe