10 Degrees

@CRK109 (14209)
Yesterday our temperature outside reached 86 degrees (F). It was pretty warm in here, although my fans kept me comfortable. Today it's 76 degrees, a whole 10 degrees cooler and what a huge difference that makes! It's very hazy outside. It hurts to look outside. So much glare. So I'm keeping the shades down and loving the breezes that are coming through. I'd love the rest of the summer to stay right here. Doubtful, but I'd love it! How's your weather today? What are you up to on this holiday weekend? -Claudia- image from pixabay
@zarlamain (24801)
Temperature over here is 90 degrees and it's just so hot even with the air conditioner on.
@CRK109 (14209)
wow that sounds horrible. keep hydrated!
@zarlamain (24801)
@CRK109 Definitely! This is a must!
@kaylachan (4776)
Well, it's been holding in the low to mid 80's here in good old Florida. My husband would perfer it stay this way, or higher though. He gets cold very easy. In his opinion, it should be in the high 90's year-round and the swimming pool luke warm, almost like bath water. Me, personally, this spring has been decent andthe pool refreshing. I'm hoping it stays this way a while longer. Last summer wasn't that bad. I'm thankful for that, because we moved last spring. So decent weather was pretty good.
@CRK109 (14209)
Under the circumstances, I guess I can't blame your husband for feeling that way. He wants to feel comfortable. But that weather would kill me. We get that hot and sticky stuff usually later in the summer. Makes me glad the summer is short. This year hot and sticky has hit us early so I have my fingers crossed for July and August!
@kaylachan (4776)
@CRK109 I can't blame him either. Though I would think he would be used to Florida weather by now. Like me he was born and raised in Florida. And, he lived up north for a few years when he was in the navy. Yet, he has little tolerance for cool weather. I'm thinking his poor health has a lot to do with it. Doesn't eat like he should and drinks excessively.
we had this yesterday.Today is cloudy and cool
@CRK109 (14209)
it cooled off again and I'm happier. I don't do too well in hot and humid weather. Neither does my cat!
@quantum2020 (8584)
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
It´s clear and sunny in my region. We´re expecting showers later on the day. That is a wonderful photo of the beach. Is the pic recent?
@CRK109 (14209)
I wish the photo was mine but it's from a free photo site.
Watching off and on the Hart To Hart marathon on the Hallmark station. It's a little cooler here today also.
@CRK109 (14209)
oh I used to love that show!
The weather here is way too hot for me.
High humidity in our Chicago suburb and around 80 degrees. I do not like the humidity and would much prefer cool breezes. Dogs and dog parents came for pizza so the dogs could romp and play in the backyard. Happy pups; tired dog parents.
@CRK109 (14209)
My late husband and I used to listen to a couple of talk radio shows out of Chicago, so we would hear all about the rough winters there and the heat in summer. But it was nice listening to the shows every weekend because we felt like we were there! We even got a free pizza from a Chicago pizzeria (they shipped it frozen and once I baked it, omg it was SO good!). Sounds like you had a fun visit with the dogs and their parents! Sounds like a nice day!
@CRK109 Getting a free pizza was worth all that listening! Yes, the dogs are a hoot to watch. They met at the dog park as puppies and see each other every weekend at the dog park. Dog park people make for good friends too.
@Drosophila (16742)
Wow that's 30C! Are you in Texas
@CRK109 (14209)
No I'm actually one hour south of Boston. But we do get pretty hot and humid in the summer. Although technically it's not summer yet. But as I've said before, our weather patterns have been changing. And sometimes not for the better.
@Drosophila (16742)
@CRK109 indeed! I hope my friends in Texas is ok
We have another fine day but it's a bit cold for T-shirts now. It's lovely in the sun though.
@CRK109 (14209)
I remember those kind of days! I don't mind it until the brutal cold sets in. But up until then, sweaters and jackets are fine!
Yesterday it was terribly hot and humid in our area, and today was quite breezy, but still warm and humid. We are having thunderstorms now, they will lower the humidity. We sat out on the porch (it has a roof) and watched the storm roll in and listened to the rain fall, I love the sound of the rain falling and the smell of it.
@CRK109 (14209)
I do agree with you about loving the sound of rain. I also enjoy watching storms although since I moved here we haven't had a storm yet so it will be interesting to see how they look from up high!
I am sitting right here on my computer with the cool breeze blowing on my back. it's wonderful to have the nice day out even if I am not going to be in it.
@CRK109 (14209)
oh I completely agree with that, Sharon! Even on the days when I stay in, if there's a nice breeze coming in the windows, I'm a happy camper!
We went garage sale looking and found nothing this morning. We are having a barbecue later today.
@CRK109 (14209)
Well it all sounds like fun! I love garage sales and we used to bbq all the time! Great summer fare!