MyLot better than Social Media Websites?

@Amel94 (1745)
Serbia
Do you agree with that? I am not some fan of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and others social media sites and I know that there are many fans of that too, we can see that by the number of members on that sites. As I don't have accounts on that sites anymore (I had them), my great alternative for it is MyLot where I registered five or six days ago (stopped counting) and I enjoy being member here. I can post what I want and comment what I want but I don't have to take pics every day and post some "wise" statutes and to be sick if I don't get enough likes or comments. I don't want that. I want to discuss topics that I am interested into and I enjoy that... Some dollars are rolling too.. So, why MyLot is not better? For me, definitely it is.. :)
@padu19 (1441)
According to me, Facebook and Mylot are two different types of socializing platform. When it come to facebook, I will keep that for my personal use and will not include strangers into my friend's list. Mylot according to me is a forum where you get to discuss with global audiences.
@Amel94 (1745)
• Serbia
Yeah, you are right.. But I think that MyLot is more useful..
@padu19 (1441)
@Amel94 Ya.. We get to discuss a lot and make some new friends, also some referrals.
@Amel94 (1745)
• Serbia
@padu19 Yeah.. It is great and it pays for your spent time.. :)
@zarlamain (24663)
It's better than other social media sites, that's for sure.
@Amel94 (1745)
• Serbia
Of course it is.. :)
@zarlamain (24663)
@Amel94 And you get paid for having fun.
@Amel94 (1745)
• Serbia
@zarlamain Yeah, and earnings too.. :)
@trivia79 (7918)
• El Segundo, California
both requires interactions. but here in mylot, you will get interacted with real people of all ages specially the matured ones. in fb, there are lot of crappy minded people.
@Amel94 (1745)
• Serbia
I just saw this respond and I know that I am late but I will respond anyway.. And you are right, I agree with you on that.. Wiser and better members are here.. :) We can learn from many of them.
@trivia79 (7918)
• El Segundo, California
@Amel94 it's okay. at least you noticed LOL
@yugocean (7923)
There is difference, complete difference. Social Media is a big place to communicate, while we earn and learn at myLot. myLot is better in many ways; but social media is in wide range.
@Amel94 (1745)
• Serbia
Yeah, exactly.. :) Thanks..
I deleted my FB account years ago. Best thing I ever did. FB for me is a waste of time.
@Amel94 (1745)
• Serbia
Yeah, I deleted it too 4 years ago. Real waste of time. :)