God Answers Our Prayers

Photo is my own
I have proven in my life that God answers our prayers. Some say, "Yes, God answers our prayers but it takes so long before He answers us. Well, I experience many times already that God immediately answers my prayers. My eldest daughter called me the other day and ask for my prayers for she has a very difficult problem. So what I did, I pray hard, lighted a big blessed candle in our altar, and promised to let it be lighted until the candle is exhausted. Until, now the candle is lighted. A while ago my daughter called me again and happily said, "Thanks Mom for the prayers, my problem is solved." That's one testimony that I can proved that God answers our prayers immediately. I have lots of testimonies to share. Do you have testimonies to share to prove that God answers our prayers immediately?
@Lucky15 (33763)
The fact.that my siblings are all.safe...in know, He answers my prayers
Yeah, me too. I always pray for my family and they're safe and healthy.
@carebear29 (24794)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
I pray to God a lot.
Yeah, we pray to God for his guidance and protection.
• Portland, Connecticut
God always answers my prayers some are immediate and some take a while but I know he listens and answers.
Yeah, sometimes it takes so long before God answers, because He has a good reason why He didn't answer immediately..
@magallon (16797)
If we have strong faith in Him and we really believe Him, all of our prayers are answered by Him. Nothing is impossible with God.
You're right. God is so good that He has good plans for all of us.
@magallon (16797)
@Macarrosel Correct. I asked Him so many favors and He give it all to me.
@magallon that's really great to know. We should thank Him all the time.
@annierose (17241)
God is good all the time. Some of his answers are fast while some requires someone to wait for a long time. No matter how much time did it take for my answers to be answered, I know that God has a good reason behind those. He is our Creator and He knows what is best for us.
Yeah, God will answer our prayers in God's time. If he don't answer, I believe He has a good reason and has better plans for us.
@annierose (17241)
@Macarrosel By the way I am happy that the problem of your daughter was solved. Prayer is powerful. In fact, there is also a cliche that says prayers can move mountains.
@trivia79 (7946)
• El Segundo, California
what was your elder daughter's problem?
@BettyB (4292)
• Summerville, South Carolina
God answers. All we have to do is sincerely ask.
It is so true. I have had many prayers answered.
I too believe in the power of prayer. God is good.
@skysnap (17578)
My prayers are yet to be answered but I have seen other people success with it. so yes, it works for some. I must not be worthy so I struggle.
@ridingbet (34645)
even if we sin, God is still there to watch over us, no doubt about that
@acelawrites (10384)
Yes, so many times. Indeed, prayer works.
I've been praying lately despite that I sin everyday. maybe I should start going to church again and pray deeply with conversation again....