So What Did I Miss?

For the last 11 days I've just been popping in and out, but I know one day my bank was at zero. Didn't think much about it because I thought maybe it was pay time!! But it wasn't guess it was a glitch. Then I was having problems with my pictures showing up side ways...which has NEVER happened before. Today when I logged in I saw that some one mentioned that the site was down or something yesterday So, now that the grand children are gone and I have time I logged on and wondered what I had missed??? ~Peace~ photo courtesy of pixabay
Good question, I didn't have any site problems yesterday.
@yukimori (9072)
I didn't, either, but I wasn't on for more than a couple of minutes here and there.
• Walnut Creek, California
I've never had the sideways photo issue. Did it correct itself?
@MGjhaud (20672)
mine's working okay yesterday, i was the one who was not working very much okay though.
We did have a glitch for awhile a day or so ago for a while. It is all working fine now.
I didn't have issues yesterday but the day before i think is when the banks went to zero. It was a glitch and it was over with pretty quickly.