Which type of transport do you prefer while travelling?

@bacon147 (430)
South Africa
Which type of transport do you prefer when you're travelling? More specifically, which type of transport do you prefer while travelling inside your country or any other country as long as an airplane isn't necessary. Well I prefer do travel by car or train. Busses take way to long and I'm a bit scared of flying so I like to stay on the ground.
@acelawrites (12739)
I like buses and trains too. But if the trains are in good condition, I prefer it because there's no traffic.
@bacon147 (430)
• South Africa
That's true yes, but only if the service is good on the train.
@zarlamain (24866)
If it's within the state, then the subway or a taxi. If it's traveling to another state, then a traveling bus. And if it's to another country, the plane.
@bacon147 (430)
• South Africa
Doesn't the bus take forever when you're travelling to other states?
@zarlamain (24866)
@bacon147 Sometimes, it takes two days, but there's rest stops where you can get off and take a break.
@bacon147 (430)
• South Africa
@zarlamain - The longest that I was ever on the road was about 13 hours on the bus. It felt like forever.
Same as you car or bus BUT if I had my bicycle again, I would say that is the preferred venue of transportation within my city
@bacon147 (430)
• South Africa
Bicycles are nice to ride but it can sometimes be dangerous in my city to ride it.
@bacon147 trust me it is dangerous all over to be on a bicycle as those in a car DO NOT care about the safety of someone on two wheels as opposed to four !
@MGjhaud (20861)
i used to ride every type of transpo we have here -- taxi, jeepney, bus, etc. but i now can only ride our car after my leg accident.
@bacon147 (430)
• South Africa
Sorry to hear about your leg.
@MGjhaud (20861)
its alright..
@meowch (1054)
I most definitely prefer cars. I'm scared of being in a plane when it takes off I feel slightly sick.
@bacon147 (430)
• South Africa
That always happens to my other family members. I'm just scared of being so high in air.
I prefer cars as well. If I intend to go anywhere I much prefer to be in control.
@bacon147 (430)
• South Africa
Yes, then you know for sure you are as safe as you can be.
@Inlemay (17162)
• South Africa
I do many road trips a year by car. I also like to fly to far destinations, I have done trains in Europe as well as buses. Cruises too, but my car is my passage to anywhere
@bacon147 (430)
• South Africa
I normally travel via bus around 4 times a year to places around in my country. I would fly if I have to go overseas, but otherwise I'll just stay on the ground lol.
I drive my own car when I travel long distance. It's convenient for me.
@UncleJoe (11433)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
I prefer to drive. As an ex-trucker it comes more naturally.
@aarifa (1212)
I prefer car because am also scare to fly.