Snacking On These

Quaker Breakfast Flats
@marsha32 (6688)
A couple of Friday's ago these Quaker Breakfast Flats were the Friday freebie at Dillons (Kroger). We need snacks and such to take with us on our mission trip so I thought I would open the box and see if they are worthy of taking along. I found them to be very good. There are 5 packages in the box and 3 in each package. They are flat for sure, and very crunchy. They are flavorful and each serving of 3 bars has 11% of your daily dietary fiber, 6% calcium and 6% iron. There is 12 grams of sugar per 3 bar serving. They will be added to our stash of snacks and other foods for the trip. They are also something I would buy if there was a sale and a coupon--you know, because I rarely buy anything otherwise. Do you get your Friday freebie each week? I try hard not to forget. We've gotten some really great stuff free! Anything from cat treats to candy, soda to snack foods. Free is always great!
I do not even really know how it works. I would probably have to make Bob pick them up. I do not get out so much anymore.
@ricki_911 (19965)
• Toronto, Ontario
Those look delicious but I have not seen them here yet. I hope you enjoy your trip. No, we don't have that here in store.
@mom210 (6771)
• Atlanta, Georgia
I ***LOVE*** free. I have not heard of these, I think the kids would like them though
@MGjhaud (20866)
same as the others, we dont have that store and a friday freebie here. too bad, it would have been nice to try few things for free every now and then.
@zarlamain (24874)
We don't have these freebies around here. Very awesome though!
I do like those too. I always eat more than I should though. We do not have Friday freebee here. No Kroger stores either.
Free is always nice. No, I don't.
@pgiblett (6576)
We have never had a Friday freebie at the supermarkets we shop in. Good idea though, grab it while you can.