Foods to be avoided before flight

Hyderabad, India
Pre-flight anxiety,-security checkpoints and screaming children may of course may not cause that much botheration than eating a wrong food before flight. These are some of the foods that should be avoided before flight; MacDonald's extra value meal Alcohol Carbonated Beverages Foods that encourage intestinal expansion. Fasting for about 16 hrs will actually help in the flight journey as per a study report.
@thelme55 (10795)
It's good to know about that. Anyway, I am not fond of what food and drink you mentioned above.
Well I will not disagree with your list for sure not to eat or consume before flying but I ask why eat any thing from McDonalds ever ?
@Chungshop (2339)
I use to fly not more than 2 hours in the plane. There are drinks and food for sale after 20 to 30 mins, Of course the price are more expensive lo. Sometime I just order hot drink or mineral water, As we know water are not allow to bring in lo. Usually I had some bun or cake eating before check in lo.