We went to Smallville!

By Jodi
@jeanena (1616)
Bucklin, Kansas
Okay okay we went to the SmallvilleComiccon in Hutchinson Kansas yesterday .We took my oldest grandson and my youngest granddaughter . They both did a great job ,Aria is 16 months old ,I was proud of her as long as we were there she didn't fuss or cry once, I guess there was just too much to see. We got to meet Leslie Ann Brandt (Mazikeen from Lucifer) very nice young lady. There were alot of people dressed for the cosplay contest, most of the costumes were amazing. Have you ever been to Comic con? Would you like to go to one?
I have never been to a comic.con but I have been to Hutchinson and toured the salt mine.
@jeanena (1616)
• Bucklin, Kansas
My friend and I are planning to go to the salt mine sometime this month or next.She has been there many times, but I have never been. I have lived in Kansas most of my life and haven't seen most of the Kansas attractions.
@jeanena The salt mine is well worth seeing. I actually vacationed in Kansas a few years and saw a lot of stuff.
@LoriAMoore (4859)
I don't know any of the comics or characters.
@jeanena (1616)
• Bucklin, Kansas
Most of the people were dressed as superheros,like Superman .Others were dressed as people and characters from movies and T.V.