Why did Japanese, Jewish and Native American get checks to cover up American Crime but not African American

What say you ???
If you look at the image you will see various settlements from the USA along with other countries for the crimes committed against a particular group or race of people EXCEPT African American..... So what say you ? Do you think its time USA cut that check ? I don't see anything wrong with it.
@cupkitties (7176)
Holocaust reparations were not paid by America. There have been several attempts made in the past to pay reparations for slavery, but somebody always did something to stop it and nobody has been able to come to any agreement on how it should be paid
@LoriAMoore I hear your points HOWEVER Federal Government was involved with Jim Crow so US Govt had involvement with discrimination against brown people. As far as proof goes I say find the proof you can find and work with that. @cupkitties What proof do you have that the US Government tried to atone for Slavery and Jim Crow ?
@compbabygirl I haven't mentioned the US government. I'm not sure if you grew up here in the states, but that is something most of us should remember from history class. Remember "40 acres and a mule"? If not, look it up. There were also other bills that were introduced demanding payment for ex slaves and to punish the church for encouraging slavery, but those were also ignored. The information is readily available online.
@trivia79 (7914)
• El Segundo, California
do not jump to conclusion first
Please explain ?
@trivia79 (7914)
• El Segundo, California
@compbabygirl i mean, you only based your thoughts on that small facts written in small paper. why not made some research
@trivia79 There is nothing to research because it never happened.....
African american need another Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
I don't think another MLK leader is going to do it this time. I think we need to speak their language this time around unfortunately....
@tallawah (8598)
• Kingston, Jamaica
The debate of Reparations rages in Jamaica. It comes out of the mouth of the biggest scammers and most dishonest. For what is really necessary is Repatriation. Every single person of African descent in this Western Hemisphere should be given a DNA test to learn what part of African s/he came from, be able to learn their culture and have a Right of Return... Just as Marcus Garvey fought for.
@zarlamain (24525)
That's very unfortunate. Thank you for the information.
I did not know this; thank you for sharing this. It's very useful information.