I feel like in a rut

@jazel_juan (15767)
Lately, I feel like I am in a rut. Not that I don't love my life but I feel like I need to do something? I tried talking myself to go and take that Masters Degree that I've been wanting to but sad to say with 3 kids in school + working full time. I am not sure I can get it in my schedule! I want to quit working in an office (and just continue working online as a Virtual Assistant) anyways, yes I feel like in a rut lately.... or maybe this is just my hormones going crazy?
Whatever it is I do hope it passes soon. I would not want to say tay home to be honest. But,your kids need you home right now. If you can find a person to watch them I say go for that degree. Kids come first though.
@jazel_juan (15767)
yes, that's what the voice in my mind says too!
• Waltham, Massachusetts
How old are your kids? You may or may not be able to go to school right now depending on their ages but you can plan to go in the future when they are older. You can speak to them about how you feel and see what they suggest. You may be able to take 1 class at a time for awhile so that it may be possible to balance everything. You can research different schools and find out what options are out there. If you take an online class it may really make things easier to balance. You can apply to virtual assisting jobs as well and see what happens. Good luck!
@polyxena (2580)
• Sturgis, Michigan
That's a tough choice, I would do whatever makes you happy, like the old adage says, "If mama's not happy nobody's happy."